Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christina

Re-New Wedding Vows

6 posts in this topic

HI ALL, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE GOING TO RE-NEW OUR WEDDING VOWS ON BOARD VENTURA IN DECEMBER,JUST WANTED TO ASK FOR ANY OPINIONS,TIPS OR EXPERIENCES FROM ANYONE WHO HAS DONE THIS BEFORE ..........THANK YOU

RobBar and harley1 like this

Myself and my husband renewed our wedding vows on board Ventura in Oct 2013, we managed to get the day we were married on so it was exactly 25 years. It was a lovely experience. The service was conducted by the captain. We had the help of a coordinator on board. You get a free photo in with the package in a silver frame, flowers for yourself and button hole for hubby, cake and champagne. The photographer is personal to you and takes pictures all round the ship just like a wedding. We had an amazing time.

RiverSong likes this

Hi all 

We are renewing our wedding vows on the Ventura this September on our 25th wedding anniversary with my mum uncle sister and her partner there and really looking forward to it as well.

It is nice to see the thread of others that have already done it.

RobBar likes this