Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Land Ahoy

Which Is Your Favourite Public Room On A Cruise Ship?

10 posts in this topic

Hi  All the new  cruise ships are built to immediately impress the newly boarded passenger.  Of all the public rooms which do you like the best, it may be a dining venue, bar or library etc and why is it special to you.  My favourite dining room is the main one on Silver Shadow (elegant and the tables are not crushed together.  My favourite lounge is on Cyrstal (a well reconstructed gentleman club), the library on Azamara Journey (a relaxing place with an English Country House ambeince) and my favourite theatre (Queen Victoria/Elizabeth).

Hi  All the new  cruise ships are built to immediately impress the newly boarded passenger.  Of all the public rooms which do you like the best, it may be a dining venue, bar or library etc and why is it special to you.  My favourite dining room is the main one on Silver Shadow (elegant and the tables are not crushed together.  My favourite lounge is on Cyrstal (a well reconstructed gentleman club), the library on Azamara Journey (a relaxing place with an English Country House ambeince) and my favourite theatre (Queen Victoria/Elizabeth).

I too like Azamara's library also atrium on Azamara and Adonia.

Not so much a room..more an area.

Cinema under the stars on Princess...watching a film on a warm evening with a bucket of popcorn.

The cares of the world washing away with a nice glass or three of your favorite tipple..heaven.