Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolfgang

Chinese Visas

4 posts in this topic

Hi there!  Cruised lots of times before and doing China,Korea and Japan this October.Can anybody tell me on how to apply for Chinese Visas. Flying to Shangai stay overnight and join ship next day. Sailing to Beijing for 2 nights in harbour. So many different variations can't make heads or tail of it. Some advise would be welcome. Thanks

I think that Bolsover may be able to provide you with a number to ring for these sorts of visas… It is worth giving them a call to see, or any other advice that they can offer.. 

Welcome to the site by the way..  B)

wolfgang likes this

Hi Wolfgang.  Suggest you start with the UK government official website.  Try "www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/china/entry-requirements".

I travelled to China last year booked through Bolsover Cruise Club and used there recommended consular agents CIBT, China (alongside Indian) is one of the complicated visas to apply for.  Follow this link and all the packs you need etc are there or if you give your agent a call they will be able to post you one out hopefully.

They are really helpful and made out life a lot easier

http://cibtvisas.co.uk/tourkits.php?bookmark=1&login=Bolsover