Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cruise chef

Crystal Symphony

7 posts in this topic

HI   I glad you enjoyed your cruise on Crystal Symphony I have only sailed on Crystal's sister ship Serenity and agree that the service and dining are both top notch.  I was a reluctant to use this line as I was unsure whether "medium" sized ships  could provide the level of personal service offered by there competitors using smaller vessels although the cruise ambiences are slightly different they all offer an excellent product.

We shall be on the Serenity shortly and am pleased to learn that Crystal is good........we like Regent and Azamara but they have become very expensive (although I was almost tempted with a Black Sea offer recently!!) We are also trying oceania Insignia later this year and they have good reports. 

Symphony entertainment, some of the best I have ever experienced on  cruise ship, the entertainments team were so in tune with each other, the singing was very good the shows were modern and well planned and innovative. Speciality acts were superb, safe to say it puts other cruise companies into the shade.

All the entertainment staff, speciality acts included were happy to engage with passengers so it made this a trully memoreable cruise which I WOULD LOVE TO REPEAT!!

Thoroughly enjoyed our first trip on Crystal Symphony to China in March - could not be faulted in any way. Have just booked cruise no.2 to the Caribbean in November. can't wait!