Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ALIAFLOAT

Crimea

10 posts in this topic

Hi , yes were on this cruise, doubt we will be going to Ukraine cant see troubles solved by then.

Wonder when P&O will make a decision ? Possibly go to Bulgaria & or another Turkish port?

There is still time for us to learn Russian I suppose...

Shame if we have to miss this bit of the cruise as it was what we selected it for. But hey, it will be a joy wherever we go!

ALIAFLOAT

Hi- I am new to all this. Is anyone out there booked on the Aurora cruise for September to the Crimea? Thanks, ALIAFLOAT

Yes Allafloat me and my hubby are on this cruise.....hope things get sorted before we go.... :(

Hi , yes were on this cruise, doubt we will be going to Ukraine cant see troubles solved by then.

Wonder when P&O will make a decision ? Possibly go to Bulgaria & or another Turkish port?

Good morning all.

I certainly hope your cruise itinerary stands as the Black Sea  ports you are scheduled to visit are excellent destinations. Having done roughly the same cruise on Azura 18 months ago you may be interested in looking at one or two reviews I did on Yalta and Odessa...

8086526044_6eb241bedf_z.jpg

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/04/23/one-way-to-do-yalta/

and...

BristolHotel_zpsb0ccc5c6.jpg

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/04/23/one-way-to-do-odessa/

If you have any questions I'd be delighted to answer them.

P & O now changed Ukraine ports to Bourgas, Bulgaria & Rhodes. Were O/K with this change, we love Rhodes & Bourgas we are told is a lovely Black sea resort. Shame about Ukraine but peace of mind when on holiday.,

Bourgas is a lovely city. If they offer a tour to Nessebar take it. Nessebar is alleged to be Europe's oldest town and set out on a peninsular. Here is a link to a review I found on it. http://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/Reviews/index.cfm?v=City/Town/Region/Island_Nessebar_Nessebar_Bulgaria~p3808r667pt7pst&fuseaction=pubReviews.dspProductReview

We are back there tomorrow.