Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
angel

Adult only ships

6 posts in this topic

best advice i'd give you if you're looking for it to be more or all adult only is to look at luxury cruise lines like Silversea, Seabourn, Regent and Azamara, these cruise lines seem to cater more for adults so less children on board.  Alternatively I'd suggest booking a cruise in school term time, then you can travel aboard any of the mainstream cruise lines without having to worry about kids being on board, especially now parents will be fined for taking children out during school terms.

A word of caution. We were on the Arcadia a few years ago and found that the average age of passengers was far older than other cruises. Not only do you not get children, but as there are no parents there are very few 30 and 40 year olds.

I have never really had any problems with children on board anyway. They are usually very well behaved and looked after, and very often we have not noticed them.