Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cruise chef

Onboard Spa's

7 posts in this topic

Hi  I never use the spa's on ships.  It's probably due to my Yorkshire roots they are vastly overpriced, if you want any treatments have them done before you sail and save the money to spend on other things.

i have used the spa facilities on p&o - may fav with them is kneck back and shoulder massage - prices are a little hight but defo worth it, your on holiday afterall so why not treat yourself ! :)

I had my first spa experience on Celebrity Eclipse.  The facilities looked wonderful, but I've no idea how they compare to other ships or even land-based spas.

I had a 90 minute hot stone massage which was absolutely wonderful.  It was expensive, at almost $200 (after discount and gratuities) but well worth it.  You are on holiday, so if you fancy it and can afford it: why not?

I had my first spa experience on Celebrity Eclipse.  The facilities looked wonderful, but I've no idea how they compare to other ships or even land-based spas.

I had a 90 minute hot stone massage which was absolutely wonderful.  It was expensive, at almost $200 (after discount and gratuities) but well worth it.  You are on holiday, so if you fancy it and can afford it: why not?

Hi  How much (Yorkshire War Cry).  It's your money granted so you can spend it any way you want.  I would use this money to put towards a "better" cruise line if you got a late deal (and forgo two such treatments) you would be able to book an Azamara cruise for the same money and have an upper premimum cruise line experience.