Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverSong

Crystal Beer Themed Cruise

4 posts in this topic

This may not be what you except from a line like Crystal?

As a twist on its popular “Wine & Food” Experiences of Discovery they are  replacing the “wine” with lagers, stouts. 

A microbrew theme, will be present on Crystal Serenity voyage in November.  Shore-side excursions take guests to micro- and nano-breweries (the latest trend in ultra-local beer craftsmanship) in and around New York and Charleston for exclusive behind-the-scenes access, expert insight, and diverse sampling of innovative, historic, seasonal, and limited-run beers.

So do we think this will be a trend that other lines may take up?  

This sounds incredible, I love the idea of variety with regards to cruise theming, whilst were on the subject what would your ideal cruise theme experience be?

Hi  I was very pleasantly surprised at the quallity of the Crystal experience (I was unsure whether such a large ship [small by mass market standards] could offer attentive service, it can.  I think the theme is interesting but I don't think it will be taken up by most other cruise lines.  Most companies appear to be too lazy to adopt anything new and radical it would mean doing a little extra work, it's easier for them to offer tours from the usual ports which they have been doing for years.  PS  A malt whisky themed cruise would be even better.