Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harley1

French Polynesia cruises?

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys can anyone give me some advice? looking at a honeymoon next year and really fancy this region, unfortunatley though the price is stupidly expensive to stay for around 2 weeks! I though maybe we could do it on a cruise and see several different areas?

anyone done this region? and can you recommend any ships for half decent prices?

thanks in advance!

Sorry I'm not gonna be much help as I've never been but I so badly want to go here.  I really want to see Bora Bora.  I looked at doing this for my honeymoon but the cost was too much for us. 

Sailed with Princess last February 2012 from Papeete to Papeete, the islands are wonderful and are what you expect of the South Pacific.

We flew via Los Angeles, overnight stay there on the way out and broke the journey back with three nights there, all organised with Princess.

Harley1 - its your honeymoon, hopefully you only ever have one so Im sure its worth it..

I don't know if the image is going to work but this is a picture taken as we were arriving at Bora Bora

harley1 likes this

Princess are one of the best.  I sailed with them from Honolulu to Papeete so we did both Hawaii and French Polynesia and it wasnt too bad price.  Its a long way but i think its worth it