Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helenjackson276

Nut Allergy

4 posts in this topic

I'm not sure about the exact methods used, I do believe they have 'areas' in the kitchen that are set aside for dietary issues.

You would be best served speaking to the Maitre D onboard to see what they recommend. My son is allergic to all dairy products and when on Oceana recently, we were given the menus the evening before and asked to order for the next day so that they could make the alternatives for him. Really very helpful.

Hi Helen, I have food allergies and when I book a cruise I tell them what the problems are… When on the ship the head waiter gives you the menus the night before and you choose what you want. They have a special chef that does all the meals for those with allergies. In my case they have occasionally got it wrong but fortunately nothing too drastic and I have noticed before I have eaten anything.

You do have to be very careful if you use the buffet but there is always a chef around that you can ask if you think there may be a problem.