Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAVES

England's First Game

42 posts in this topic

ohhh i love the world cup! (ony the England games!) every year me and the girls go out, theres a club in the city where I live and we always watch them in there. Although tonight we are having a girly night in with some drinks and grub at my friends to watch it :P

WAVES and Dennis The Menace like this

What and waste my time watching over hyped and over paid England stars like Rooney that think they are world class when they arent even in the same league as Van Persie, Messi or Ronaldo.

ALL football players are over paid lol

No some of the professional players in Leagues 1 and 2 are not highly paid and is for them a very short job life and then havent got millions to fall back on when they retire like the privileged "stars" of the Premier league.

No some of the professional players in Leagues 1 and 2 are not highly paid and is for them a very short job life and then havent got millions to fall back on when they retire like the privileged "stars" of the Premier league.

fine, most of them are

Harvey likes this

fine, most of them are

No, sorry this is just not correct. "Most" professional players are not highly paid.  I know as I have a son-in-law who is ex pro footballer. Why do some people always assume that the Rooneys of this world are the norm!

It really is as ignorant as stating that all or most of those who work in banks are overpaid!

Ohhhhh Yesssss……I have just watched a film called Elysium…. well it was better than watching paint dry and we have another 3 weeks of 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around…..  :(

Each of us to their own and I will only repeat what I have often said.

We here in the UK have the best league in the world. It is the envy of the world and hence why chaps like Sepp Blatter and Michael Platini hate us so much.

The joy is that we have so many talented foreign players performing on our pitches week in and week out.

Two weeks out of Four years is hardly a cross to bear and those who want to support a national team as well as their local team fortunately have the freedom to do so.

Harvey likes this

It was a good game didn't have the result we wanted but did show that the team are gelling together so lets see what the next game brings.