Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Land Ahoy

Which Is Your Favourite Annual Summer Sporting Event?

12 posts in this topic

Hi  The "Great British Summer" is here (sometimes at least) and we have a large variety of annual sporting evetns taking place, test cricket. Royal Ascot, Henley Regatta, Wimbledon, British GP etc.  My favourite is the Tour de France.  Which event do you look forward to most or do you hate all sports?

love the world cup gutted that we are out so early on, but also realy enjoy wimbledon would love to go and watch it, next year maybe !

The next sale, the way people carry on for that it feels like a sport.  

But seriously I take an interest in football, enjoy Ruby but will support the British & Irish in most sports.  I just think it is such a shame we don’t get behind more as a nation. 

del82 likes this

Loving the world cup (despite England's performances), thoroughly enjoyed Royal Ascot as I do every year and looking forward to the business end of Wimbledon. 

Not quite summer but I love the Monaco Grand Prix. Would love to see it live. We were there a few days before in 2010 and walked the course ,visited the pits etc.There was a real buzz and excitement, loads of beautiful cars driving round the course.