Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dancefloordemon

Viking Ocean Liner

5 posts in this topic

Just found out the Viking river cruises are introducing an Ocean liner; the Viking Star :D .

just looked on the website and have viewed the Venice to Instanbul itinery, looks fab!!

Does any what what the gratuities policy will be for the Ocean Liner?

I have just been looking at the new ocean cruises for viking. I did see an advert saying gratuities are free!

I think this will just be an offer then eventually they would payable.

Hi  I think Viking Ocean Cruises will be a welcomed addition to the cruise market but I don't think too many on this site will be rushing to book a holiday with this company.  The reasons for saying this is that all the cruise holidays will involve the fly-cruise optioin and many passengers prefer sailing from the  UK and yet they still moan about the repetitive nature of the ports they visit   In addition many passengers are seduced by low boarding fares but this won't be the case with this cruise line as they will be much more inclusive and the "apparent" cost of the holiday will look initially more expensive.

Hello Land Ahoy,strangely enough I saw only yesterday a huge disscount for the first cruise in November.

I found that very odd.

The ship looks nice.

Rodger.