Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monica

Alaska Excursions

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm woindering if any of you can help me. I am due to go to Alaska in August with Celebrity. We are wanting to do as much as possible! Definately wanting to do dog sliegh riding and the helicoptor flight to the glaciers for a hike (I did this in New Zealand and it was amazing so want to do it again!)

Has anyone been to Alaska who can help me decide on what the best excursions are please? And where is best to do the huski ride and glacier hike?

Thanks!!

Hi all,

I'm woindering if any of you can help me. I am due to go to Alaska in August with Celebrity. We are wanting to do as much as possible! Definately wanting to do dog sliegh riding and the helicoptor flight to the glaciers for a hike (I did this in New Zealand and it was amazing so want to do it again!)

Has anyone been to Alaska who can help me decide on what the best excursions are please? And where is best to do the huski ride and glacier hike?

Thanks!!

Good morning FiFi.

Just a few years ago we did an Alaska cruise on Regent Seven Seas Navigator...

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/03/21/regent-seven-seas-alaska-cruise/

All their excursions are inclusive though they do offer an add on package.

I was very pleased that I paid the small supplement to add an extension onto their Skagway offering, which extended the rail journey, continuing on into the Yukon and visiting the Yukon Suspension Bridge...

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/10/15/one-way-to-do-skagway-part-1/

7419992524_5282d9e9db_z.jpg

7420246260_d484f396eb_z.jpg

Whatever you choose, Alaska is a great cruise destination.

Bon Voyage.