Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dennis The Menace

A Problem With "view New Content" ?

10 posts in this topic

Morning all

Just wondered if, like me, anyone uses the View New Content button to view new posts on the forum. If so, does it work ok?

The reason I ask is that, for the last few weeks, I assumed this forum was dying a slow death as, when I pressed the View New Content button, only 1 or 2 threads came up. I assumed everyone had gradually gone else where. This morning, when I press View New Content, only 1 thread comes up as having been posted on in recent days.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have this problem ?

vamp23 likes this

Hi Dennis,I agree with the other two posts and would recommend changing your preferences on the left hand side of the page when you view new content.  You can change it to content you haven't read, past 24 hours, week, 2 weeks - there's plenty of different options.

Dennis The Menace likes this

Thanks all - yes, you're dead right, it was my settings. I didn't realise these existed on the left side of the screen (thanks Sammy) and I must have tapped a stray finger on something I shouldn't. All sorted now thanks......and pleased to see that you are all still here after all :)

Hi Dennis, I didnt even know this button existed until you post, thank you fella, great tool

Hi hturtle

Yes, it's a really handy tool (most forums have something similar) and it makes life a lot easier.

Glad some good came of my stray finger ;)

always use it to see whats the latest people are talking about, good settings on the side to see if anyone has replied as you can show just items you have participated in

Hello,I had no idea this existed.after reading the above I decided to try it.My name appears twice and hturtle is there as well,so it must be the way forward,sorry.

Rodger.

Morning all

Just wondered if, like me, anyone uses the View New Content button to view new posts on the forum. If so, does it work ok?

The reason I ask is that, for the last few weeks, I assumed this forum was dying a slow death as, when I pressed the View New Content button, only 1 or 2 threads came up. I assumed everyone had gradually gone else where. This morning, when I press View New Content, only 1 thread comes up as having been posted on in recent days.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have this problem ?

Dying a slow death Dennis?

No way. Just that some of us were away cruising the last two weeks.  ;)  ;)