Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cruise chef

Hoaxes

13 posts in this topic

Following on from this afternoon's manchester flight with qatar airways, why do people do this, are they just attention seeking individuals or do they have something mentally wrong with them?? I really would love to know the answer!!!!

Oh Lord, I can hardly believe that this was a hoax. The passengers on board who saw the Typhoon jets in close proximity to the plane must have been terrified. Given the ever-present threat of terrorist outrages being committed, then yes, the person who perpetrated the hoax is sick, no doubt about it.

WAVES likes this

Seen this on the news as it was circling over East Midlands this afternoon for a while.  I honestly cannot believe the sheer stupidity of some people.  These type of hoaxes have always been taken seriously & this has been well documented.  I hope they get charged & fined!  

Following on from this afternoon's manchester flight with qatar airways, why do people do this, are they just attention seeking individuals or do they have something mentally wrong with them?? I really would love to know the answer!!!!

Limited intelligence Cruise Chef, limited intelligence.

There's a lot of it about.

Do not think it is Limited Intelligence Richard, this sort of person MUST have some sort of Mental issue, even somebody with Limited Intelligence would have enough intelligence to know that it is a stupid thing to do. ;)