Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
angel

New Year

31 posts in this topic

I was in Tenerife once over Christmas & New Year which was fab as it was red hot!!

It certainly was different however it didn't feel like Christmas without the cold weather

hturtle likes this

Where's the best destination on a cruise that you have been for New Year. I was in Maderia fabulous firework display

Madeira certainly puts on a great Christmas and New Year show... 

8733860123_8e7eb560ff_z.jpg

...but as has been said above, the Caribbean has to be the venue of choice...

8735150448_6d7ea5ee1a_z.jpg

RiverSong likes this

Hi I must agree with Angel the fireworks in Maderia are awesome.  The only downside is the town of Funchal is so crowded on New Year's Eve it's almost impossible to move around.

I would love to go abroad for Christmas and New Year!

I think the Caribbean would be my choice of destination. Christmas day BBQ on the beach please!

We will be in Thailand for new year, anybody got any feedback for this? We are going Celebrity Millennium for the first time......

Yes I was in Thailand a couple of years ago for new year. They have a full moon party on the beach in Haat Rin on the island of  Koh Phangan. Absolutely amazing! They have fireworks, its full of street performers, bands, bars, they even have a fire slide for you to go down and a fire skippig rope. You certainly party there until it gets light! It has been voted one of the top 5 places in the world to spend new years eve.

The other 4 voted are Sydney, New York, Las Vegas and Edinbrugh... I've travelled them all but aiming to do all 5 at new year! So far I've ticked off Thailand, Edinbrugh Street party and this new year will be ticking of Las vegas - so still 2 more to go at new year... :o

Celebrity Millenium will be brilliant too! Enjoy! :D

Where's the best destination on a cruise that you have been for New Year. I was in Maderia fabulous firework display

I have a plan to visit the beautiful destination of New York with my family. According to me it is one of the best and ideal places for this great celebration. Is this a nice choice or not tell me about your views?