Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Boushki

Favourite Spaces?

10 posts in this topic

Which is your favourite spot on a ship?

I love the bars that have the panaramic views.  Such a lovely place to sit in the evening and relax with a drink.

Whats yours???

Hi  Coming from the UK (normally dull weather) I do enjoy the outside spaces on any low passenger density cruise ship meaning there is no problem about getting a sun lounger.  Internally the libraries on both Azamara Quest anf Journey have a country house feel and the Connoisseur Club on Crystal Serenity has a "true" Gentleman's Club ambience.

Boushki likes this

This isnt very exciting, but, the Observation deck on the Ventura! We went to this when the ship was at sea and it was so peaceful with no one else about and the views stretched for miles!! also when we sailed into Venice, this area was then full of people and so enjoyable :)

Boushki likes this

Crows Nest on Aurora and Arcadia spring immediately to mind and also love Andersons on Aurora and Planet Bar on Azura.

Boushki likes this

Probably my favourite space on a ship is probably the Commodore Club on Queen Mary 2.

Second to that, though is any of the similar lounges that offer the high-up sea views.  Wonderful!

Boushki likes this