Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinkerbell

Black Sea 2015

7 posts in this topic

Some time ago friends and my husband and I booked a Black Sea cruise on Arcadia starting 26 August next year. In view of the troubles over there we are already wondering if this cruise will go ahead and are certainly expecting changes to the itinerary. Is anyone else booked on that cruise..

We seem to be fated as a few years ago we were restricted on places to visit on our Egyptian cruise, and could not visit Athens because of the troubles and we couldn't go to Porto because of bad weather.

The cruise will probably go ahead but with itinerary changes like we had at the beginning of this month on the Aurora. We lost Yalta and Odessa replaced by Bourgas and Rhodes. No problem unless you specfically want the Black Sea ports

I  have always wanted to do  a Black Sea cruise I noticed Aurora had changed her itinerary , which would have disappointed however I notice the Celebrity Constellation has one going to  the Black Sea ports in 2015 but again you would have to take a chance when booking.CG

kellyohara likes this

25 years ago we had a holiday which included 4 nights in Odessa and 5 nights in Yalta - it was September and it was very warm yet when we got to Lenningrad, as it was in those days, it was snowing. I think it is a bit of a hit or a miss but look on the bright side.and enjoy it anyway.

David

Hello!

There are really some cruises planned for the Black Sea in 2015. You may find the info here:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Surely it's somewhat unethical to promote another online cruise agent on this site?