Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Solent Richard

Talking Of Talent - Look At Cunard's Scoop...

5 posts in this topic

Talking of taken shows, when it comes to big names you can normally rely on Cunard to bring on the big names...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152856424653223.1073741866.137330428222&type=1

A spectacular day on board Queen Mary 2 with sixteen time Grammy award winning musician, Sting performing songs from his hit Broadway musical 'The Last Ship' to a thrilled audience in The Royal Court Theatre.

Good to see captain Kevin Oprey as well. An outstanding Captain.

Cunardcruiser likes this

I think that is a one-off for a special reason and not the normal standard of entertainment expected on any cruise ship because of the cost implications.

I think that is a one-off for a special reason and not the normal standard of entertainment expected on any cruise ship because of the cost implications.

Good morning Shilly.

Hmnnn. You need to get a few more Cunard voyages under you belt I'm afraid.

Cunardcruiser likes this

Not to mention the Legendary  'James Taylor' 40 Gold , Platinum & Multiplatinum awards + 5 Grammy awards and the list goes on and on . ( as on my last QM2 Voyage departing NYC on 27th August 2014 )

I think Shilly needs to get out a bit more , after all this is Cunard we are talking about.