Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverSong

Night Club Under The Stars

12 posts in this topic

First Princess brought us “Movies Under The Stars” now they have decided to announced a new nighttime experience.  On their 7nts Caribbean itinerary’s, for one night the adults only Retreat Pool will be transformed into a chic and contemporary outdoor nightclub.  The Night Sky Lounge will offer guests an upbeat and modern, South Miami style experience.  The cabanas can be reserved for hosted bottle service and guests will be able to enjoy the Jacuzzis, surrounded by atmospheric pool and furniture lighting.

There will be a nominal charge to enter the Night Sky Lounge, but I certainly would want to go, these areas on board rarely get used at night and where better than the Caribbean to dance the night away.

blondie and Land Ahoy like this

HI  Although I am unlikely to avail myself of this "innovation" it should prove popular and is a simple idea which I am sure other cruise lines will copy although many do for one evening a cruise anyway, it's called Caribbean Night

i think this sounds ace and different to caribeban night as thats normally just around the main pool, this will be more exclusive i think, only those who are prepared to pay and i would imagine a limit on numbers due to space

Land Ahoy likes this

Hi  I don't

i think this sounds ace and different to caribeban night as thats normally just around the main pool, this will be more exclusive i think, only those who are prepared to pay and i would imagine a limit on numbers due to space

Hi  Furby

I'm going to be snobbish (don't feel too ill of me) I don't think many of the passengers on a Princess cruise would be in a social class which I would consider as exclusive, you would have to sail Cunard's Queen Grill or any of the luxury cruise lines to stand even a chance of meeting an "exclusive guest".

Hi  I don't

Hi  Furby

I'm going to be snobbish (don't feel too ill of me) I don't think many of the passengers on a Princess cruise would be in a social class which I would consider as exclusive, you would have to sail Cunard's Queen Grill or any of the luxury cruise lines to stand even a chance of meeting an "exclusive guest".

think im thinking of a different definition of exclusive to you :)