Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KeithnRita

Winter Has Arrived Early!

14 posts in this topic

Maddie3

That is sadistic, or maybe it's my age, used to like snow but now it is just another bug...ation factor and I don't have the energy any more to go out and shift the snow.

It's a nice blue sky in Edinburgh this morning but I don't think it is very warm.

We haven't seen the geese flying overhead yet so winter is still a little way off.

Mind you when it snows in the States it  usually follows here about 10 days later so we will see what the end of the month brings.

Where we are it is usually the snow from Russia that causes us problems.

When we moved into our house in February 1966 they were skiing down the street and I wondered what I had come to!

David E

KeithnRita likes this

Snow is nice to look at as long as we don't have to go anywhere! Where we live there are nothing but hills and when the snow comes we can't get off the drive. To make things worse hubby has a BMW, the most expensive sledge in the world !!

GiGi

KeithnRita and DavidH like this

Snow is nice to look at as long as we don't have to go anywhere! Where we live there are nothing but hills and when the snow comes we can't get off the drive. To make things worse hubby has a BMW, the most expensive sledge in the world !!

GiGi

I've carried a set of tyre socks in the back of mine for the last 3 years in case of snow but, despite our regular trips from Nottinghamshire to Midlothian to visit family, I'm still waiting to need to use them..........and quite happy to carry on waiting, thanks!!

KeithnRita likes this

Sorry I spoke too soon.

Just been out to top ip my squirty bottle in the car and a huge skeene of geese flew over - signs that winter is not far away - what do they know that we don'y?

David E

KeithnRita likes this

Sorry I spoke too soon

Just been out to put anti freeze in the car washers and a huge skeene of geese flew over - a sure sign winter is on the way - what do they know that we don't?

David E