Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AFC04/03

Romance In The Air.

6 posts in this topic

Being an old romantic i am planning on taking the significant other on a cruise in 2016, now there has been a lot of talk on hear about river cruising. I am willing to push the boat out for the two of us (excuse the pun) and I know river cruising tends to be more expensive even with the drinks and tours included. So in reality it is either one week River cruising or 10-12 nights at sea on one of the higher end mainstream ships (Celebrity, Cunard or Holland America).

cruise club forum I need you. What is best for a couple looking to forget about stress at home and enjoy each others company... Feel free to throw in a destination or two in all.

Being an old romantic i am planning on taking the significant other on a cruise in 2016, now there has been a lot of talk on hear about river cruising. I am willing to push the boat out for the two of us (excuse the pun) and I know river cruising tends to be more expensive even with the drinks and tours included. So in reality it is either one week River cruising or 10-12 nights at sea on one of the higher end mainstream ships (Celebrity, Cunard or Holland America).

cruise club forum I need you. What is best for a couple looking to forget about stress at home and enjoy each others company... Feel free to throw in a destination or two in all.

If you have done ocean cruises many times before id say try a river cruise, maybe see some cities and destinations you have never visited before!

A colleague of mine recently returned from their first Viking river cruise and cannot stop trying to pursuade everyone to do one, even convinced me to look at it for next year just pondering over which itinerary to do and whether top do Viking or AMA waterways but I will have to get my thinking cap on as it looks like they book up well in advance. My colleague said the value for money was fantastic as all excurions were included! 

A colleague of mine recently returned from their first Viking river cruise and cannot stop trying to pursuade everyone to do one, even convinced me to look at it for next year just pondering over which itinerary to do and whether top do Viking or AMA waterways but I will have to get my thinking cap on as it looks like they book up well in advance. My colleague said the value for money was fantastic as all excurions were included! 

all the more reason to try a river cruise AFC04/03!!