Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lucy

About the Cruise Club Forum

58 posts in this topic

We are the Cruise Club Forum, a discussion site dedicated to cruise news, discussions, reviews and general chat!

We want you, the community, to get the most out of the Cruise Club Forum's discussion boards, and for them to be a fun place full of constructive conversation, where you can ask for help, or share your experiences from the world of cruising. 

Topics can range from favourite cruise lines, ships, itineraries, destinations, best cruises for families, solo cruises, funny experiences, reviews and more.

How do I join?

To join, click the green ‘Create Account’ button on the top right hand side of the screen. You must have a valid email address, and answer a registration question and complete a security check. This ensures we can keep the forum free of spam which is beneficial for everyone!

Do I have to pay to join?

No, registration and full use of the forum is free.

So start posting today and join our discussions  :)

Peter D, Popeye and CruiseGas like this

Hi,

I am very pleased to know about this forum. My wife and I are very keen cruisers and are happy to be associated with Bolsover Cruise Club. They have expertly handled our cruising arrangements for very many years.

We are fairly new to cruising. Have only cruised 4 times - all with P&O. Recently threw my toys out of the pram because P&O keeps messing with the itinerary even when the voyage is underway. Have now booked a cruise with Fred Olsen - hope we did the right thing. We will see.

Looking forward to contributing to this new forum and adding a little colour to the content.

I have many photos to show, just need to find instructions on how to insert. I'm sure it will come in time.

I think this will be a valuable service to Cruisers who will be able to draw on the experience of others.

Best wishes

Twa Dugs

Lucy Thanks for the Forum . Have become an addict already as I keep wanting to say my littler piece whatever the topic. Nice to see Solent Richard whom I recognise from another well known Forum has joined.

Just joined the forum. Looking forward to joining in with the discussions. Have just come back from 24 days on Azura. We collected £ 20000 for the

Macmillan Nurses in one afternoon on board. The Captain offered Items to auction off and a passenger entered 3 paintings which she had done during the cruise. We had a great time.By for now. Popeye

Joined today looking forward to good discussions, have only ever cruised with P&O we think they are pretty good sailing on Ventura 25th of this month,have always booked through Bolsover Cruise Club EXCELLENT service keep it up.

Thank you Lucy,may i wish the The Cruise Club Forum success in the future, having cruised since 2oo5 i find making conversation with like cruises very helpful with any problems one might have. I would also like to put on record BOLSOVER CRUISE CLUB for their excellent service,going that extra mile. WELL DONE.    caerglowhill Cheltenham

Congratulations on tour new forum.

Always receive great service from Bolsover. Have mainly sailed with Princess over many years, but off to Indonesia for our first cruise with Holland America next year

Really looking forward to getting some useful information from the forum regarding ships and sharing cruise experiences .

Hopefully it will prove to be a very useful tool before setting off on the high seas !

Thanks Lucy !

Great to see the Bolsover email promoting the forum in my inbox this morning.

I clicked in and hey, 21 members on line before 8.00am.

The more the merrier. A great Forum with little or no moaning and cruisers who enjoy cruising.

ron likes this