Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverSong

Star Wars At Sea, Will The Force Be With Them!

9 posts in this topic

Without doubt most of us have grown up with Star Wars, we all know the characters even if we haven’t seen the films.  This Christmas we can expect The Force To Awaken with the 7th instalment in series coming back to the big screen.  All this is thanks to Disney now owning the franchise, so they are promising an event of galactic proportions on board the Disney Cruise Line!

From early 2016 Padawans (Jedi in training) and Jedi Masters will be able to experience a Star Wars Day at sea on board the Fantasy promising

·  Deck party celebration

·  Meet-and-greets with favourite Star Wars Characters

·  Star Wars-themed activities for younglings of all ages

·  Out-of-this-world food and beverage offerings

·  Exclusive merchandise

I am a massive fan of Star Wars but this does not look like my sort of thing, I just don’t see Darth Vader mingling on deck with a Disney Princess and don’t fancy bumping into Jabba the Hutt in the pool.

Not sure what Yoda would make of this?

Goodness! I remember being on QE2's North Cape Cruise in 1984 when they had a Star Wars Day then too! However, back then (in the good old days!) there were only 3 films to watch - even that was exhausting, but we did get to meet Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) and speak to him!

RiverSong likes this

Wonder if the Star Wars theme sails 4th May? It coukd be with you then! - sorry been a strange day!

Maybe you should have read my earlier post...