Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bolsover Cruise Club

Britannia...did You Know?

7 posts in this topic

I also read recently that a wide range of top chefs will be joining James Martin on Britannia, with many of them being regulars on Saturday Kitchen some with Michelin starred restaurants with excellent reputations. I have to say this would maybe entice me to try P&O again on a voyage with a chef I like. I particularly would like to try the glass house as a friends have advised the wine selection paired with the foods are excellent

Can you imagine climbing the Eiffel Tower every time you want to get from one end to the other… I bet you don't have to do many laps around the prom deck to get the 10,000 steps in each day… smile.png

Can you imagine climbing the Eiffel Tower every time you want to get from one end to the other… I bet you don't have to do many laps around the prom deck to get the 10,000 steps in each day… smile.png

The QM2 is still longer although not quite as wide.

Britannia: Length × Breadth: 329m × 45m          QM2 345,00 x 41,00