Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandpa

Princess Cruising From Uk Southampton

9 posts in this topic

Can anybody confirm that maybe princess cruise are pulling out of the UK in 2016

Or is it just a case of sour grapes by a disgruntled cruiser??????

Grandpa

That would be a crying shame. Have travelled out of Southampton over these last few years, with Princess and had a great cruise every time. They would certainly be missed.

Already seen the 2016 UK programme posted on the internet on a forum so its just sour grapes and rumours.

definitely sour grapes, I've spoken to my local agent who confirms they have a full programme from southampton. even including a taster cruise for people who have never tried princess before

Thanks everybody,

As buggalugs says going out of Southampton is so easy plus going on princess so good,

As we both cannot cope with flying

I just need details of the cruise with princess to the Norwegian fiords June 2016

No doubt eve will be on the phone from Bolsover ha,

Happy cruising everybody

Grandpa,

Checked out the 2016 program from Southampton -inside cabins almost £2000 for 14 nights, I expect we will see some hefty reductions on these prices, and more than the £100 pp early booking discount currently advertised.wink.png