Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Julie L

Complimentary Toiletries In Cabins

7 posts in this topic

I am trying to find out what if any toiletries are in the cabins on Oceana, can anyone help? I want to travel as light as possible as we have Ryan air flights to the uk!! I have searched on P&O's site but no info on this.

I'm sure that Oceana has The White Company also. There is shower gel plus small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Your steward should replace them as they are used. If not you can always request replacements. There is also tissues in the bathroom.

I would have thought that they would have been the same throughout the fleet. I can't really see them ordering different stock for different ships… it wouldn't be cost effective really.

Hi , I have cruised for years on p&o and you will always have a large shower gel in bathroom and small shampoo , conditioner bu very small not enough for a week or two . They do sell toiletries in the shop .also flannels and towels .if you like your own shampoo as I do you can get small travel size in chemists or decant your own . What I usually do is take a bottle that I have used half of and leave behind what I don't use .

Hope you have a good cruise , where are you off to ?