Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bolsover Cruise Club

Rollin’ Down The River: New Orleans To Nashville On The Mississippi

10 posts in this topic

As river cruising booms in popularity, more people than ever before are choosing to explore the world via its waterways. The Mississippi River cuts through America’s Deep South and a river cruise is the perfect way to experience a comforting slice of Southern hospitality; dance in the streets of the city that brought Rock ‘n’ Roll to the world, drink America’s first ever cocktail in the bar that served that very first one and eat Cajun and creole cooked just like Mama used to make.

Our latest blog highlights the best this region has to offer.

Click here to read on... >

JH327 likes this

Hi  A Mississippi River Cruise sounds an excellent way of exploring all this area as to offer.  However, I won't be booking such a holiday I refuse to pay the 100% supplement often charged by USA operators charge for solo occupancy. 

Hi  A Mississippi River Cruise sounds an excellent way of exploring all this area as to offer.  However, I won't be booking such a holiday I refuse to pay the 100% supplement often charged by USA operators for solo occupancy. 

Sammy Sun Nashville is amazing- i visited here last year. xx

Hi Bumble Bee, sounds great, did you do it as part of a multi centre or just Nasville? I'd love to do that whole area and the Mississippi River experience does sound good. 

JH327 likes this

I thoroughly enjoyed a holiday in this part of the world a few years ago, we visited Graceland in Memphis, as well as the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans where people were evacuated to during hurricane Catrina. I have some fabulous photos... i'll try to upload - please bear with me!

JH327 likes this

Hi Bumble Bee, sounds great, did you do it as part of a multi centre or just Nasville? I'd love to do that whole area and the Mississippi River experience does sound good. 

I Sammy Sun, i did New York, Washington Nashville Memphis New Orleans Orlando Panama City and Miami as part of a 3 week tour. It was all amazing. Nashville was a big highlight for me. Its a really lovely place. Exactly how you I imagined it with Cowboy boot shops with the wooden swing doors! xxx

wheels36 likes this

I Sammy Sun, i did New York, Washington Nashville Memphis New Orleans Orlando Panama City and Miami as part of a 3 week tour. It was all amazing. Nashville was a big highlight for me. Its a really lovely place. Exactly how you I imagined it with Cowboy boot shops with the wooden swing doors! xxx

Now that sounds amazing. Sounds look something that should appear in the "If Money Was No Object" thread. I'd love to do that tour. 

JH327 likes this