Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Land Ahoy

Which Cruise Area Would You Like To Visit?

10 posts in this topic

Hi  Cruises now cover all the oceans in the world as well as many of the major rivers.  I have just booked a river cruise exploring the Danube an itinerary which has been on my bucket list for sometime.  The area is steeped in history and many of the ports I haven't previously visited.  Where would you like to cruise and why?

Give me Norwegian Fjords and throw in a mountain bike trek of this amazing landscape and I will be happier than a pig in poo!

Plenty on my list. I'd love to cruise French Polynesia, I think that would be a nice experience. I have never actually cruised the Caribbean due to date restrictions so I'd like to tick that off at some point. Having read the Mississippi River cruise blog on Bolsover Cruise Club's site the other day and chatting about it on the forum, I'd love to do that some day as well. I'm sure there are plenty more I could think of.

Currently feeling somewhat guilty about places in the UK that have never visited, and now tend to detour when driving across the country to have lunch in small towns or villages where I have never visited.

DavidH likes this

strangely enough i would quite like to do a round britain cruise! some decent deals on for last minute i think it would be very interesting!

I would love to cross Canada by train & then do an Alaskan cruise.

Like harley1 I would like to do a British cruise as at least if you missed the ship it would be easier to catch it at the next port!