Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hturtle

Come On You Villa

17 posts in this topic

Ha ha, the auto checker strikes again!  I wanted to call Solent a derivative of Richard and it changed it to sweetcorn!  ha ha   I'm not fussed who wins, although I have always liked Arsenal and Wenger.  But the romance of the little club striking a blow always touches the heart.  May the best team win !

Ah its good to see we all love the autochecker!!

I cant help but always cheer for the underdog as usually with the team I support thats the case, and as the supports have further to travel home its a long way when you've lostI would echo fudge so long as the best team on the day win and the ref doesnt spoil it it will be a good final

Woo hoo, Sammysun, well done to your team!  An achievement - 12 FA Cups, but the match was a very one-sided affair.  At least Arsene was smiling for once!  I'm sure you had a fabulous day, and the comments afterwards showed that Arsenal mean business next season, winning the Premiership and the FA Cup again!  We'll see .........

sammy sun likes this

I really would like Villa to stuff the Arsenal this weekend

Are you reading this Sammy Sun

Good morning Hturtle.

How was your weekend? laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

Thanks Arsenal - Saints now in Europe next season!

Fully agree there 2Torts.

And wasn't it prophetic that Theo Walcott scored the first goal.

Thank you Arsenal and congratulations Sammy Sun.

All trophies this year d'arn S'arf.

Ha ha, the auto checker strikes again!  I wanted to call Solent a derivative of Richard and it changed it to sweetcorn!  ha ha   I'm not fussed who wins, although I have always liked Arsenal and Wenger.  But the romance of the little club striking a blow always touches the heart.  May the best team win !

Very predictable Mo. After years of practice you've been overtaken by technology again.

"But the romance of the little club striking a blow always touches the heart". 

And you are certainly right there, what was the score in this season's League Cup?

MK Dons 4  Man Utd.  0

laugh.png laugh.png

Which of course Chelsea went on to win.

Fudge likes this

Well deserved the better team won on the day

Hey Cruise Chef, that's the understatement of the year.

Mind, it was less than three weeks ago I watched Southampton wallop Villa 6 - 1.

Fastest hatrick on record for Sadio Mane.

I really would like Villa to stuff the Arsenal this weekend

Are you reading this Sammy Sun

Hi HTurtle.

Looks like their manager was the one stuffed.

Or should that be 'hung out to dry'?

Its ridiculous Richard, i don’t particularly like the guy but he deserved more time to sort it out. He has some decent players there, the board can’t expect to sell their two best players, bring in eleven new ones and get them all instantly to gel.

If they give it to Remi Garde who has no experience of the FAPL then I think they will go down, and dare I say deserve to