Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Falmouthgirl

Hurrah! Back In The Forum..

12 posts in this topic

At last! I have been unable to sign in the forum for a few weeks  [forgot password] although I made repeated requests for a new password it never arrived, yes I always received the message it was being sent and should arrive in 10 minutes or instantly  it never did, 

I then looked on the administers lists but it wouldn't let me contact them  and the last time and of them were online    was the 5th June?

So I have just used my second e-mail address to reregister and I am pleased to say I am once more a member of the forum albeit no longer  CG but Falmouthgirl [ Ihave written the password down this time, glad to be back.FG

WAVES, Mulcture and Embo like this

Hi Falmouthgirl

Just had a similar problem, awaited a reply NOT received. Checking my encrypted notes of my numerous passwords I had used a wrong digit!!. that's the problem of being a silver surfer. So welcome back the both of us.

Cunardcruiser likes this

Hi Mulcture, dont worry its not being a silver surfer, its a nightmare with all the passwords we have to remember these days & age has no bearing!!!

& Good to have you back Falmouthgirl

Not the only one my dear, I've just manage to come back too ... Sooooo many forums and pass words it's hard to keep up . Quite right to write em down ... but then, where did I keep them lol unsure.png