Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harley1

Has Anyone Stayed At The Princess Lodge On Lake Louise In Alaska?

7 posts in this topic

Having read more about Lake Louise and the lodge itself, I could spend a week here, never mind a night or two. I knew Lake Louise was a regular fixture on Alaska land tour options but I have never really read into it much until seeing this post. Some of the photos are amazing, it looks like an incredible hideaway location to experience. I'd love to do an Alaska cruise but then again I say that about a lot of places smile.png .

Alaska hugely appeals to me. Many of my friends and family have cruised the region with Princess, NCL and Celebrity, and it's something I would love to tick off my list at some point down the line. It would take some convincing as my wife is a firm fan of warm weather holidays but to see something like this would be special I'm sure.

We loved our Alaska cruise - but we hated the land lodges.  The lodges looked amazing in the brochures, and sounded amazing, but in reality, they were the opposite of amazing, in fact mediocre would be too much of a compliment.  It was, I have to say, end of the season, and the lodge staff just seemed to not be interested, and made no efforts.  We were so so surprised, as on the ships, the service is fantastic, so, we assumed the land lodges would be the same.  Personally, we would never do the lodges again

I’ve never really thought about visiting Alaska but after looking at this hotel and seeing some of amazing photos, I certain am thinking about adding Alaska onto my travel bucket list!