Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wheels36

Windows 10

16 posts in this topic

Windows 10 is close to being introduced, so many windows 8 "refuseniks" could be rushing to change their computers. A version of the old start button will return, so probably less requirement for "anger management courses" as when windows 8 was introduced.

I had to reload a PC yesterday from scratch with windows 8, i know what you mean.  8.1 solved a lot of the problems though to be fair

I am excited about it, the new Edge browser looks great and the Xbox One game playing will be good to play with my son as well

I've got 10 windows in my house....biggrin.png wink.png

It's a good job they abolished the window tax then or you might not have been able to go cruising so much!!!!!tongue.png

It's a good job they abolished the window tax then or you might not have been able to go cruising so much!!!!!tongue.png

So much??  I wish I could afford to be as frequent as some I could mention...

Terminator,name names.Rodger.

Nearly everybody actually Rodger.

Unfortunately we had to cancel our canal boat jolly due to illness of my friend so I'm looking at a cheap and cheerful cruise to cheer myself up.

Sorry about your canal cruise.Your presence on some cheap and cheerful cruise will enhanced it for all.Maybe you should contact Richard ? that would be good.

Rodger.

Sorry about your canal cruise.Your presence on some cheap and cheerful cruise will enhanced it for all.Maybe you should contact Richard ? that would be good.

Rodger.

Hi Rodger

Probably not a good idea...he spends more in booze than I want pay for an entire cruise...hic

So much??  I wish I could afford to be as frequent as some I could mention...

Terminator,name names.

Rodger.

Guilty by association Rodger.

And long may it last, such are the rewards of a true Carpet Bagger. laugh.png laugh.png

Hi Rodger

Probably not a good idea...he spends more in booze than I want pay for an entire cruise...hic

But it has its benefits Terminator, the booze that is.

If all those Fred Olsen folk that I've just started a topic on spent a few bob on booze those germs wouldn't stand an earthly.

Or of course, if you're a cheapskate, down a pint or two of hand Gel: they tell me it's alcohol based. wink.png biggrin.png

And so back to topic.

Windows 10 or anything Windows no longer interests me.

I completed a full move over to Apple in the summer of last year and now everything is interlinked and compatible...

14799640792_1f9ec8fe0f_z.jpg

I often wonder what took me so long. wink.png wink.png