Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buddy

Direct Flts To The Southern Caribbean With Royal Caribbean!

6 posts in this topic

I always fancy the Caribbean but hate going via America and having to clear customs. This means for the past couple of years I've cruised with P&O as they have direct flights to Barbados from local airports.

I must say I've always had a great time but would have liked alternatives to look into. I've struggled to get a 2 week break without doing a back to back with the same itinerary.

Just seen on Royal Caribbeans website that they are now offering direct flts fromm Gatwick to San Juan in Puerto Rico and offering a 2 week cruise on Adventure of the Seas.

I've already contacted Bolsover to get a fare!!!

here's hoping!!!!

Funnily enough it was a direct flight Gatwick to San Juan that took me on my first ever cruise in 1990 to join the Cunard Countess.

Good luck with the booking Buddy.

12432385233_9751c95c62_z.jpg

What goes round.....

I've seen this itinerary as well. It seems a few cruise lines are offering similar flight options. The direct flight to San Juan were also advertised with Norwegian Air's Dreamliner.

My 1st cruise was with Sea Princess with a direct charter from the UK, great place to start your voyage, I've looked into this for a revisit and you can also do a cruise & stay at the Hilton too!

Would be great if other companies could offer direct charter flights.  It would be great to be able to do other itineraries with the ease of a charter flight