Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blondie

Cunard Qe

18 posts in this topic

Jusr received a text this morning from Bolsover for a good deal of £699 pp for 10 nights canaries cruise, really want to go on it but not done canaries at that time of year, any help on what weathers like would help smile.png smile.png

Hi Blondie

You don't say what time of year, if it is imminent then I would imagine it will be very hot, I've done the Canaries on land holidays between October and March and always had decent weather (70F+)  December /January it is more likely to be low 60F but at that price I would be tempted to go on my favourite ship and not even bother getting off. 

Hi  I did a Canaries cruise at Xmas and the weather was very good once we sailed down to these islands, however, for three days going and coming back it was much too cold to venture on the open decks for any length of time.  The sea was especially choppy on the return journey, if you wish to get a lot of winter sunshine it may be consider a fly cruise but at these prices the offer does seem to be very enticing.

Hello,I suppose blondie the obvious answer is the weather will be better than here.

Not sure though that today is the day for that quote.

Rodger.

Hello,in my oppinion any time anywhere on QE is good.Do it.

Rodger,

Couldn't agree more Rodger.

Of the two sisters I much prefer Queen Elizabeth over Queen Victoria.

First and foremost, there is more deck space for everyone.

8733858497_131c744a5d_z.jpg

Hello Kittye,I think I have given this advice before so forgive me if I am boring.

We have done QE a few times and are booked on at the end of this month and again in November.

Is that enough advice ie. BOOK IT.

Rodger.

Thank you Rodger. My cruising friend and I have just been discussing booking a cruise in September next year. We would be booking a balcony as funds don't run to Grills ( well not if I want to do a couple of cruises next year) are there lots of areas solely for Grills? We were wondering about storage too. Do suitcases fit under the beds ? We ladies need lots of storage ! Must say we like the Art Deco fittings on the ship. Wondering if to book now or wait a while in case any special deals crop up.