Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ahoy

Royal Caribbean Dining Times

13 posts in this topic

I am on a cruise with Royal Caribbean later this year, i have set dining booked @ 9pm, i didnt know they did one this late? anyone have any info?

Hi, yes they do tend to operate quite a few different set dining times rather than the standard 6.30pm and 8.30pm of old, although I have moved away from this now and always select freedom dining or my time dining as it is with Royal Caribbean as I prefer the flexibility of it.

well i wanted my time dining but havent pre paid my tips laugh.png so have to settle for 9pm which is ok for me, dont usually eat until then anyway on the freedom option and i wont go in the main dining room every night either..... which brings me to my next question.... allure of the seas now doesnt have 1 main dining room? it has been split into 3 seperate; American Icon, Silk and The Grande, is this right?

I am on a cruise with Royal Caribbean later this year, i have set dining booked @ 9pm, i didnt know they did one this late? anyone have any info?

We were on Adventure of the Seas from Malaga to the Canaries and "dinner times" were 6.30pm or 9.00pm.  What do you want to know?

We were on Adventure of the Seas from Malaga to the Canaries and "dinner times" were 6.30pm or 9.00pm.  What do you want to know?

is the 9pm dining time specific to cruises in europe? also is it in a set restaurant?

I haven't cruised on Allure myself Ali but from what I can see it does look as though there are the 3 main dining rooms yes so I'm sure you will be allocated one of those for your cruise. 

Not sure if the 9pm time is specific to European cruises or not but I have seen the 9pm slot a few times before with Royal Caribbean. I think it will be in a set restaurant unless they decide to implement dynamic dining on Allure by the time your cruise comes around.

I haven't cruised on Allure myself Ali but from what I can see it does look as though there are the 3 main dining rooms yes so I'm sure you will be allocated one of those for your cruise. 

ooh nice, so does that mean i will be able to go in any of those 3 at 9pm?

If I'm truly honest Ali, I'm not entirely sure as I'm getting used to the whole dynamic dining concept myself; currently trying to get my head around it in time for my Anthem cruise later this year. Whether or not they will roll it out fleet wide soon I don't know but I have seen in the news that they are talking very highly of it and believe it to be the future of the cruise line. 1. It will depend on if it is on Allure at the time you sail and 2. you may have the decision of dynamic dining or classic dining where you can choose to move around or remain in the same restaurant but that option will depend on whether or not Allure has it when you sail.

is the 9pm dining time specific to cruises in europe? also is it in a set restaurant?

At the time there was one floor set aside for My Time Dining and two for traditional.  If you were on Traditional then your table / restaurant were fixed.  If you login to your cruise you should be able to see what the situation is.

We went on Anthem earlier in the year which had the same dining arrangements. The way it worked is that you rotate to a different restaurant every night but with the same waiters and table guests. Personally I didn't like this arrangement and each restaurant had quite different menus