Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanderlust

Do Any Cruises Offer A Las Vegas Stay?

9 posts in this topic

Hi  I recently was sent an email from a different cruise agent advertising a two night Las Vegas stay prior to an Hawaiian cruise, and I remember Cunard did offer a Las Vegas stay following a transatlantic crossing but I don't know whether they still offer this option.

Hi  I recently was sent an email from a different cruise agent advertising a two night Las Vegas stay prior to an Hawaiian cruise, and I remember Cunard did offer a Las Vegas stay following a transatlantic crossing but I don't know whether they still offer this option.

Bet that cost a bob or twotongue.png

There are a few cruise lines that do it but I think a lot of the stays are separately packaged together. I've seen a few examples of this. I mentioned recently reading Bolsover's latest magazine and there were a few cruises featured in there, one of which did include a Las Vegas stay. The cruise was packaged through Hays with Princess and looked an interesting itinerary. I remember it well as it was one of those cruises I looked at and sighed thinking how much I would love to do that, only to sink back into work commitments, cue the violins! smile.png

Nevertheless, one day I'll do it!

Thank you all for your help, do you know how many nights i could stay for if i did it as part of a cruise package?

Hi  Try Jetline cruise website they offer a two night stay in Las Vegas, 7 night Hawaiian cruise (Carnival) and three nights LA plus ranch break.  It may not be suitable but it will give you some idea on these cruise/stay vacations

There are companies out there that can package things together for you and tailor make a holiday. It's my understanding having spoken with one of their sales team that Bolsover partnered with Hays to do just that, hence the recent offers in their magazine.