Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverSong

Msc Don’T Tell The Bride

21 posts in this topic

Did anybody else watch “Don’t Tell The Bride” last night on BBC 1?  It featured a Groom by the name of Mark trying to organize a wedding on board MSC Lirica without his wife to be knowing anything about it.   To say there was a few disasters along the way would be an understatement, in fact I’m surprise she went ahead with the wedding at all.  You’ve got to know what you’re getting yourself in for when you apply for these shows but you got the impression MSC might have help out a bit more in the background than they got the credit for.

It’s worth a catch upon the IPlayer just for the comedy aspect.

Cast ashore and blondie like this

Pretty sure I saw this advertised a week or so ago, but I didn’t get the chance to watch it last night. I’m surprised most of the brides go ahead with some of the weddings, but it does make for some amusing TV.   

RiverSong likes this

My wife had this on last night and I caught some of it as well. Have to say, the bloke had a nightmare didn't he?! The collapse of the wedding cake in the back of the van and forgetting to book his wife transfers to her hotel were shockers! Also can't believe he chose Civitavecchia for the wedding day port of call. Rome might be a romantic city but Civitavecchia is the total opposite.

and as if the cake wasnt going to get damaged the bloody idiot, it was just sat in back of van with a huge load of equipment unsecured next to it, honestly.

I think they have gone for the more obscure ones this series to justify it moving to BBC1

The choir in last weeks episode were on Black Watch when I was a few weeks back, they were telling everyone about it

It's not something I regularly watch but my other half had it on when I came in so I watched a bit of it with her. I couldn't believe some of the decisions he made. It was so daft, part of me wonders whether some of it is staged because it seems so over the top. The cake in particular was a disaster!

It's not something I regularly watch but my other half had it on when I came in so I watched a bit of it with her.

yeah yeah we believe you, I bet you sky+ it every week, that and bad bridesmaid biggrin.png

hturtle, you obviously watch it a lot as you know as much that it has moved from another channel to BBC1.

I bet youve seen every episode wink.png lol

It was the worst one I have ever watched, they usually turn out right in the end.

Even the one where the bride is forced to sky dive or the one where they get married under water after she has had her hair and make up done.

But this one was truly awful.

hturtle likes this

yeah yeah we believe you, I bet you sky+ it every week, that and bad bridesmaid biggrin.png

Haha hturtle you've got me sussed! Although my knowledge of the show in general is limited, you however seem to know the ins and outs of it all smile.png