Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanderlust

Family Cabins

7 posts in this topic

Do you need to book early for a family of 4 cabin? I wouldn't mind whether this was with a sofabed or bunks but I am wondering whether the cabins which accomodate 4 passengers sell out quickly?

Your definitely better booking sooner than later when looking for a 4 berth cabin. Depends on the ship you're looking to book as some have more of these cabins than others but you're still better booking early if you want to make sure you get a place on board your preferred cruise. That's the frustrating thing sometimes as saver fares are brilliant but not always available for a family of 4. In fact I imagine they are very rarely available for a family of 4.

I waited until the last minute before and ended up having to book 2 cabins, so even though the cruise was cheaper we had to pay full fare for the children so wish we had booked early to get a 4 berth cabin.

thank you all for your answers - i will take your advice and look to book early when we decide what to go for next summer! are the 4 births on britannia a good size does anyone know?