Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick1310

Drinks Prices On Caribbean Princess

6 posts in this topic

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE PRICES OF DRINKS ON CARIBBEAN PRINCESS. WE ARE ON COUNT DOWN NOW AND SO LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR CRUISE ON 15TH AUG. WE HAVE BEEN ON THE WEBSITE AND WE ARE IN A TIZZ OVER THE DRINKS PACKAGE. IT'S SAYS FOR £33.81 PPPD YOU CAN HAVE ANY DRINK UPTO $10. WE DON'T KNOW MUCH DRINKS ARE SO UNSURE IF THIS IS WORTH DOING. PRE PAYING SEEMS A GOOD IDEA AS IT'S ALL DONE BEFORE WE GO, CAN ANYONE HELP WITH MY QUANDRY?

It all depends on how much alcohol you drink to say if a drinks package is worth it  and only you know that but drinks are dearer than P&O and all have 15% tax added. We dont drink so much alcohol so found the Soda + more package at $8-05 inc tax per person per day ( cheaper if pre booked before you sail) excellent value for money.

nick1310 likes this

I thought if we could get an idea of how much a bottle of wine and a beer was on board would be able to work out but i have looked onthe net cant find find any info of prices on board. it does say you can add on once on board so think i will have a look first to see if it would be good value for us.

I am sure i have posted some information before but for those of you about to go on Caribbean Princess I would not bother with the full drinks package unless you are large drinkers. Recommend a couple of things before you go buy a soft drinks package costs £4.81 a day covers all soda's, milk shakes, alcohol free cocktails and juices (not fresh squeezed) and hot chocolate buy per person don't try and share or they will take it away.Price onboard is a lot higher. A coffee card about £20 gives you 15 specialty coffees and as many filter coffees, specialty teas and hot choc as you can drink at the continental cafe you only need one per cabin unless you wants loads of specialty coffees.Gift yourself onboard credit £300 buys you $500 better exchange rate than anywhere else and no currency exchange costs. The prices for drinks if i remember correctly are as follows (prices include the 15% gratuity and spirit measures are doubles.)bottle of bud $6, G&T $7, single malt whisky $8.50, cocktail $10.50 single glass wines $7 and upwards.Bottles of wine- ask for the bin ends list a nice Beaujolais Villages $16.10 a very nice Pouilly Fuisse was $23 I know this sells in uk wholesales at about £14 a bottle so a real bargain + quite a few others. Don't forget to buy any packages and on board credit at least 5 days before you go it is a lot more expensive on board. We have been back 3 weeks now I hope you all have as good a holiday as we did.