Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bolsover Cruise Club

A Badge Of Honour For Bolsover Cruise Club’S Longest Standing Staff

12 posts in this topic

Tuesday 30th July saw the champagne in full flow here at Bolsover Cruise Club HQ, as we gathered to celebrate our longest-standing staff members, all of whom are amongst the most knowledgeable cruise experts in the industry.

The management took the decision to reward such dedication and commitment by presenting new Bolsover Cruise Club pins to honour their service. A total of 24 staff have so far achieved 10 years or more service (the longest being 19 years!). Bronze, silver or gold toned pins were issued to recognise 10, 15 and 20 years’ service.

Click here to see the photos from the presentation >

Check out the lapel of your sales consultant next time you visit us at The Cruise Centre or at The Cruise Holiday Shop at Meadowhall – you could be booking your holiday with one of the longest standing members of our team!

Maddie3 likes this

A good illustration of team work and loyalty.

And well done Bolsover for recognising it.

Nice that staff are being recognised for their service but looking beyond that, to me, it's a sign that Bolsover's staff are very experienced and knowledgeable, which is the main reason I started booking with them when I first looked at cruising. Cruising can be far more complex than a land based booking so you often need someone to guide you through it, especially when trying something new, hence why such experience is very valuable not only to the company but to us the customers.