Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moneten

Where To Go In November?

5 posts in this topic

Any suggestions for a week away in November with my hubbie? I saw an interesting cruise on Naples coasts - here. It's my 30th so would like somewhere memorable/special.

I'll also be 6 months pregnant (so somewhere which has good health facilities and nowhere where lots of medication is required).  Somewhere warm would be nice.....

We are big archaeology fans and we read that this cruise offers lots of visits to archaeological sites. We have already been to Pompeii and I would love to get suggestions on how to spend the day when the visit to this site is planned.. We actually fancy staying in Naples and doing Rick Steves' self guided 'slice of Naples' walking tour, but some people think it is a waste of time...? 

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum,

From what you have said, to my mind a cruise would not be of much use to you as you say you would actually like to stay in one place, and would like a walking tour.

I do not know of any cruise line that would offer this type of holiday especially as you are six months pregnant, I would think a lot of travel companies would be unwilling to accept a booking from you

I might be wrong but that is the beauty of this forum someone will have a more definitive answer to your questions.

The Med is not going to be the warmest of places in November, it would only be marginally warmer than the UK.  wink.png

Hi  I don't wish to put you off having in cruise holiday in November but the Med is cooling down at this time of year although undoubtedly warmer than here in the UK.  The Canary Isles are probably your best bet if you require some warm sunshine.   

Trying to combine all that you are looking for how a cruise that covers the Dubai area or perhaps Cypress down towards Israel where the weather will be lovely at that time of year. I will be in Egypt in November and the temperature will be high 20's low 30's.