Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hturtle

Rugby World Cup

35 posts in this topic

Its probably just me but is anyone else sick to death of the Rugby World Crap aleady, I turned talk sport off last night as drivel after drivel about it.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And breathe

Maddie3 likes this

Hello all,I suspect there will be the same problems brewing in houses across the country as there is in mine.

Proper sport played by proper men.I agree,as usual,with Oldworldtraveller.......bring it on.The television mine.

Rodger,

Oldworldtraveller likes this

35-11 Well done England.

But what would have happened if Fiji had scored their try and all their penalties, it would have been very close.

I didn't think England played like potential champions. Time will tell!

Hello,obviously not a brilliant game,but the result is everything in the first match.I am still a little perplexed by the referee overiding his " try " decision.Of course it was correct to not award the try,but after giving it and then apparantly glancing at the big screen ?.Also I thought the England " penalty try " was in fact a good try.Onwards and upwards.

I dont think New Zealand would have lost any sleep last night though.

Rodger.

All first matches of any World Cup whether it be football or rugby are not exciting games due to nerves. England didnt play well gave away a lot of penalties were turned over far too easily but they won got the vital bonus point so job done. They say you can tell a good team when they still grind out a win even when they dont play well.

J-Dog likes this

Japan beating South Africa has certainly turned things on their head. What a fantastic game.

It was a great game and Japan thoroughly deserved the win but wont change things South Africa will still qualify from that group and Japan wont.

Ha Ha that will teach you Hturtle, of course the nation will be gripped by it, you wont be able to escape it!!! I'm sure the British hoteliers will be loving the chance to inflate their prices and if it keeps the soaps off the TV I'm all for it

Is it a case of the larger countries expecting an easy ride and then waking up to the fact that the smaller teams are playing for pride and have nothing to lose, It makes for great sport when you see the smaller nations really taking it to the big teams, in some though the fact that they are part time means they suffer late in the game with fitness as they dont have the back up that the full time professionals have.