Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harley1

Harmony of the seas

19 posts in this topic

Not to make people jealous but I have a 4 day mini cruise on her in May 16...

Can't wait to feel like a teenager again, doing all the kids stuff! haha smile.png

Hi everyone,

I havent been on here for a while.

Great video, made me feel a little dizzy though, its a bit quick, showing you what must be a small amount of that huge ship.

Just had a thought, is it the video making me dizzy? or is it the excitement as I too am booked on the 4 night sailing May 2016.

I have been wanting to get book all year and when Bolsover had it on their website I jumped to it.

CANNOT WAIT !!  biggrin.png

JH327 likes this

Rum+Sun about 3 weeks ago 2 short cruises were released without any advance info.

A 3 night and a 4 night cruise, from and to Southampton, both in May 2016. Priced to attract new to RCI, which worked as there is very little or none availability left.

Rum+Sun get your agent to check Harmony.

I have just spoken to Bolsover re cabin availability, as i thought of changing my cabin, and they have advised that there are some twin/dbl cabins and some 3/4 berths back on screen. Sounds like prices have increased a bit but there's something there for you. smile.png

Rum+Sun likes this

Saw a video snippet of the ship being constructed over the weekend, it's incredible how these projects coming together and the attention to detail that is required to complete such a ship.