Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverSong

Dynamic v My Time Dinning.

5 posts in this topic

I had to look online when my friend went on Anthem . With Dynamic Dining you can pre book the restaurants of your choice and the days /times before you go I think there was about 18 ish . There was something called Classic Dynamic dining which is what she did where you rotate between just 4 restaurants and they are set times at 6pm and 8.30.  With Mytime Dining its like P&O Freedom dining . Hope this helps

RiverSong likes this

I had to look online when my friend went on Anthem . With Dynamic Dining you can pre book the restaurants of your choice and the days /times before you go I think there was about 18 ish . There was something called Classic Dynamic dining which is what she did where you rotate between just 4 restaurants and they are set times at 6pm and 8.30.  With Mytime Dining its like P&O Freedom dining . Hope this helps

Yes thank you, smile.png

I have just returned on Anthem and i did Dynamic Dining and it was so much easier i pre booked the resturants that i wanted before onloine and the times it was so much easier! and i got to eat where we wanted too. smile.png

RiverSong likes this

I've not done dynamic dining but i'm not sure I like the thought of pre booking restaurants and times however long before I go as what if you want to go at a different time or don't fancy the restaurant you have pre booked ect. Is it easy to change the restaurant or time once onboard does anyone know? And with the classic I am rubbish at staying to times so probably wouldn't work for me, I have usually opted for a freedom style dining.

RiverSong likes this