Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverSong

The Class Of 92, Out of Their League

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone else been watching this?

The Class of 92 are Neville and his brother Phil, together with their former Manchester United colleagues Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt and Paul Scholes who bought Salford City FC last year.  Out of Their League is a three-part BBC documentary series which details the first season of the new club owners and all their trials and tribulations.  It’s been really interesting even if just for the comment and shock about the  “Dodgy Sky Box”. 

Be interesting to see their form tonight in the FA Cup against Notts County

kerry304 and Minnie like this

Now, now kiddiwinks... rolleyes.gif

My husband has been a Man Utd season ticket holder for 25 years & there was no way he was missing this program last night! I actually quite enjoyed it too and i'm not into football.

However I am into cruising...

Terminator and RiverSong like this

I am recording this and as a Manchester United season ticket holder, am looking forward very much to watching it.

Its very honest and made me want to watch them in the FA Cup so great bit of PR, you should enjoy it

You were right RiverSong it did make me want to watch it &* so pleased I did what a gret advert for the Underdog's and so nice to see footballers who have been overpaid putting their efforts back into the grassroots where it all starts. Maybe the other well off people in the country could take a leaf out of this book and contribute

RiverSong likes this

I haven't seen this yet but plan to watch it soon. For as long as I can remember I have felt disdain for Manchester United but in truth it's only because they were so damn good that it was incredible to see my beloved Arsenal overturn them a few times as league champions. Back on topic. Having seen Fergie leave and watched the Class of 92 documentary, I have a stronger sense of respect for those players. I have always had respect for individuals such as Ryan Giggs but I think Gary Neville has been helped by his step into the limelight through Sky Sports. Before I thought he was a mindless thug and just a yes man for Alex Ferguson but I now perceive him to be an excellent pundit and all-round lover of football. His opinions are often well thought out and his analysis is second to none. I wish him and the others all the best with Salford and was fantastic to see them overturn Notts County in the cup.

RiverSong likes this