Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sinbad10

What a bargain

10 posts in this topic

wow ! yes this is a good price I have always wanted to go on queen Victoria only ever been on Queen Mary and loved that. I also have always wanted to go to venice thanks Sinbad I will have a look at this do you know what dates they are?

wow ! yes this is a good price I have always wanted to go on queen Victoria only ever been on Queen Mary and loved that. I also have always wanted to go to venice thanks Sinbad I will have a look at this do you know what dates they are?

The e-mail gives numerous dates/prices and 3 nts in Venice/Rome or Athens pre cruise depending which cruise you do.

The e-mail gives numerous dates/prices and 3 nts in Venice/Rome or Athens pre cruise depending which cruise you do.

Would that be a Bolsover email?

No it wouldnt.

Must be why I didn't get it then, I thought for a minute I'd dropped off Bolsover's email list.

A bit naughty putting other TAs offers on here though.

Furby likes this

Must be why I didn't get it then, I thought for a minute I'd dropped off Bolsover's email list.

A bit naughty putting other TAs offers on here though.

I would be very happy to book with Bolsover if they did the same stay and cruise and at the same price but they dont.

I would be very happy to book with Bolsover if they did the same stay and cruise and at the same price but they dont.

I could say the same thing but prefer to just write about the cruise after the event.

One example being Hapag-Lloyds Europa 2. I tried Bolsover but at the time of booking they were not an agent for Hapag-Lloyd...

15392526692_0bc9a7f320_z.jpg

I love that picture, two of my favourite cruise lines together in Kusadasi. I climbed the Ataturk Hill to get that shot and it was well worth it.

DavidH likes this