Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mimosa

Restricted views on Crystal Serenity

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone been on the Crystal Serenity?  Is says the C2 grade oceanviews has a slight restriction but I can't tell what the restriction is.  It's not lifeboats as they are lower down the ship.  Does anyone have a clue?

Hi   I have sailed on Crystal Serenity once and can say it was a wonderful experience the food served on board was always excellent and the two non-supplementary dining venues are definitely worth visiting.  The educational courses are also worth attending.  Entertainment in the evening is low key but the shows in the main theatre are fine.  I can't comment on the restricted view cabins.  I booked a guaranteed outside cabin and was fortunate enough to be upgraded to an unrestricted view balcony cabin.  I have no hesitation in recommending this cruise line.

yoghurt and Mimosa like this

Thanks Rum+Sun, great photo!  Hardly any kind of restriction then, especially when in port!

I wouldnt say it is a problem if the price is a lot cheaper!!

I'd agree. The restriction appears to be only that one cannot see directly downwards, say to the jetty.

Most other views, including distance, would appear to be fine.

Certainly no problem for a reduced fare.

yoghurt likes this