Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hturtle

David Haye

7 posts in this topic

I used to like Haye a lot, but lost a lot of admiration & respect for him when he didn't fight Fury!

This Sat is going to (hopefully) be awesome, although I think he is quite cocky I do hope Fury beats Klitschko!

Then once Haye is back in the game maybe he will challenge the winner?? Fingers crossed! 

Glad to see Haye back as I do think he's a good fighter on his day but I agree with you J-Dog, he went down in my estimation when he backed out of the Fury fight, I would have liked to have seen that one.

As for this weekend, I think the build up has been so much that the fight will be underwhelming. I think Fury's been quite entertaining in the run up and the sit down head to head show on Sky was interesting to watch. I think Klitschko will be too clever for him though. I'd like a new champ because I find Klitschko's style of boxing so mundane but you have to hand it to him, he's one hell of a boxer. I think he'll just outclass and outbox Fury with his defensive style and just pick him off when he gets the chances. Fury's going to need to do something completely different to other fighters like Haye if he's going to do the job.

I do think you're right Sammy, big build ups usually do end up with a disappointing fight!

Hopefully this one can change all that!! 

Bring it ON!!!

I am old fashioned and remember watching the big names fight as my dad was interested in boxing. Eubank, Tyson, Bruno, Holyfield and all the others.

I don't remember anyone dancing about with their arms behind their backs??

I was so disappointed when Fury won, can't stand his so called style and although I know very little, its not what I thought boxing was. I wet myself laughing when he sang to his wife and said ' I love you my wife' like some 'thicko', haha.

I don't think either of them gave a good fight. Waste of money when your daft enough to pay Sky for the honour of watching such rubbish.

And yes I am daft enough to order the next big fight but next time I will makesure the other half pays ha ha biggrin.png

J-Dog likes this